AA, Ethnic, Biracial Quinlynn by Laura Lee Eagles is ready for adoption

Happy Saturday everyone. I must admit it's been an exhausting week!  I've been having problems getting messages from my Blog. Please don't hesitate to contact me on my WEBPAGE or FACEBOOK page with any questions. In the meantime, I wanted to give u a Quinlynn update.

I'm finally ready to put Quinlynn up for adoption.  She's $1800 & will come with lots of extras.  I must admit, I almost kept her because I fell in love with her & everyone knows I NEVER collect my own reborn babies.  Here are some updated photos of her.  If she doesn't sell within the next couple of weeks, she'll be off to eBay.  Please know that I do have a very flexible layaway plan.  She will never be duplicated, so if you love her, please purchase her.

**Click photos to see enlarged images**


Please more photos HERE or check out my Facebook for Work in Progress photos of this little one.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment


up