Lotus Stoete now Cai Quiao - SOLD

Hi everyone!  I'm just dropping in to give a quick update with the Nursery.  I'm finally feeling better & I've been painting like crazy & finally finishing up some babies.  If you remember I started rooting the Lotus sculpt months ago.  She's just been waiting for her turn to get her eyes set & put together.  She has "porcelain" skin tones.  Which I interpret as not much mottle & very soft pale skin.  She's finally completed & is SOLD.  Her new mommy wanted a name change from Quiao Xing to Cai Quiao which I think suits her perfectly.  Here are some quick snap shots of her.  The quick photos make her appear darker than she is because the sun has been missing for the past few days but she will have a proper photoshoot soon.  I hope her new mommy loves her.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up