Updates

Happy Monday everyone!  I'm dropping in to give a quick update on what I've been up to.  It's been a super exciting & amazing time for me regarding reborns.  As you know, Cassie Brace gave me the opportunity to reborn my very first Protoype!  She sold on eBay yesterday & she was my biggest sale so far!  My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw that she had sold for $4250!!!!  I can't thank Cassie enough.  Because of her, new opportunities were opened up for me!

I am currently working on my 2nd Prototype!!

Chloe by Debbie de Graaf
I received her on Friday & I'm nowhere near finished but she's a little cutie.  She's limited edition of 400 kits produced by Debbie Moore.  She is open for preorders now.  She will be approximately 21 inches long when finished & she has the most detailed limbs.  The vinyl is extremely soft & very easy to paint!  Here's a sneak peek!!!

I'm really enjoying working on her & I can't wait to share her!  I hope to be finished painting by the end of the week.  Happy Painting Everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment


up