Prototypes coming & more info on Leelou by Cassie Brace

Happy Saturday everyone. I'm popping in with exciting news! You may recall me telling you that I was contacted by the talented Cassie Brace to do my very first Prototype! I was so excited that I almost passed out! Well, she arrived yesterday & I must say she is absolutely PERFECT in every single way! She is so detailed & beautiful! I was so excited that I immediately ran around the house yelling "My Prototype is here"!! lol. My children thought I was crazy but I was too tickled & happy. I quickly washed her up & began painting her last night & let me tell you she is so stunning!

I will be forever grateful for Cassie giving me (a nobody) a shot with her photoshop.  Because of her, a couple of other doors have opened up for me.  I'm so very humbled.  Not many sculptresses would have done that.  I'm beyond words!

 Pre-orders will begin the end of September/ beginning of October & will be open for a week so you will definitely have the opportunity to purchase her if you want. I plan on purchasing 2 of them. Here are more photos of her from Cassie.


To my surprise, I was also contacted by 2 more sculptresses asking me to do prototypes for them.  I could not believe it!  It was if I was dreaming!  I'm so excited & so very thankful for Cassie opening up these doors for me.  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up