Ethnic AA Biracial Janine by Romie Strydom Ready for Adoption

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I've been working hard on completing babies.  I have several babies waiting in line for hair (which takes the longest time for me).  I hope to have them finished within the next couple of weeks.  Janine is finally ready.  She is made from the long sold out Janine sculpt by Romie Strydom.   If you're interested in adopting her, please contact me at colorfulcreationsbycrystal@gmail.com.  She does not have magnets for a paci but that can be added at your request. She will come with the beautiful boutique gown pictured below and another casual outfit.  I'm asking $1250 for her or reasonable offers.  Layaway is available.  She'll go to eBay soon if there is no interest.  Thanks for looking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up