Ethnic AA Biracial Florian gets hair ahead of schedule

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I'm dropping in to say hello & to update you on some things.  I've received many request of private orders.  Unfortunately, I'm booked until October.  I'm not adding names to the list because that is when I start taking orders for Xmas babies for 2014.  So I'm officially closing my private order list.  If I'm able to open a slot, I'll be sure to let you know.

Secondly, I had a bunch of reborn mishaps this week!!  I completely melted my keeper baby Sarah Lyn & I ran out of hair for Lotus.  I all but cried when Sarah Lyn melted because I've been holding on to her for years!  She's IMPOSSIBLE to find.  Thankfully I have a backup but I'm nervous about restarting her.  Tip of the week:  DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN BABIES ARE IN THE OVEN!


My next mishap was running out of hair for Lotus!  I wanted to finish her rooting by today & I only have a 50cent piece left.  Unfortunately, I have to order some more hair & Lotus will have to wait.  But in the meantime, Little Miss Florian jumped ahead of schedule & I began her rooting.  She's such a cutie pie.  I've just began her front perimeter but I hope to have her rooting finish by next Saturday.  She's a dream to root!  Her vinyl is so very soft & takes the hair very well.  I'm actually enjoying the process (Go Figure)! lol.  Anyway, I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.
Just look at those cute little lips!!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up