WIP Ethnic AA Biracial "Original" Florian by Petra Lechner

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I've been digging deep into my stash of long sold out kits to start reborning.  I have no idea why I keep waiting to paint them.  They're just starting to collect dust so over the next few months you will see me starting to post pictures of their progress.  I already showed you Sarah Lyn by Sherry Rawn, Vienna by Andrea Arcello, & Bluebell by Romie Strydom.  Well today, I've pulled out the original Florian by Petra Lechner.  This kit was a LE of 250 worldwide.  It has since been re-released under a new name "Inja" I believe.

I must say that Florian's details are AMAZING!  Petra even sculpted the VEINS on the top of the hands!  Anyway, here she is with a few layers & mottling.  Look at those gorgeous lips!  I'm getting ready to start some detailing soon.  I can't wait to see her finished!



0 comments:

Post a Comment


up