I finally started a reborning blog!

Hi guys, my name is Crystal & I'm the professional reborn artist behind Colorful Creations by Crystal.  I have over 6 years of reborning experience.  Although I reborn all types of babies, I specialize in ethnic babies of color. In the beginning, I chose to make custom dolls for co-workers & friends & this exploded into referrals received from people living in other parts of the country.  I am proud to say that I now have babies living all over the world!  Many of my customers would always ask me did I have a website or blog & seemed disappointed when I told them that I did not.  So today I'm taking the plunge and writing my very 1st blog post.  It is my goal to step out of my comfort zone & venture into the world of social media.  I have set goals for myself to get a website completed within the next 6 months. I would also like to get a matching blog template.  I plan to get Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Tumblr accounts.  And the big whammy of them all, I plan to start selling on eBay!  Wish me luck!  And thank you so much for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up